Back to main menu E-mail A. Mark Argentino for more information on this home
Great Detached Bungalow on Saginaw Crescent
in Lorne Park
If you have questions or need more details, please send
me an email
See a slide show for this
Highlights of features and extras of this outstanding home
- Ranch Bungalow On Sprawling Lot In Beautiful Lorne Park - Great Curb
- Strip Hardwood Floors and ceramic floors throughout main level
- Huge Living Room With Fireplace & Separate
Formal Dining Room
- Very wide and deep lot
- Large Bungalow - Approximately 1538sqft from MPAC
- Ideal for builder/renovation
opportunity - tremendous potential!
- Strip Hardwood flooring in Living and Dining Rooms and all bedrooms
- Great kitchen with walkout to huge rear yard and gardens
- Master bedroom features a large semi ensuite bathroom with window,
- Basement has finished recreation room with Fireplace, large
separate office and partly finished storage area, dry bar area and plenty
of other storage space, laundry area
- New Shingles (June 2014)
- Fridge, Stove,Electric Light Fixtures, Broadloom W/Laid, All Draperies,
Central Air Conditioning, Gas Furnace, 200
- All light fixtures throughout the home are included
- All Blinds and window coverings and vertical blinds on French Doors
walk out from kitchen are included
- Hot water tank (rental tank - purchaser to assume rental)
- Electric Garage Door opener plus one remote controller
Freshly painted - Immaculate & clean throughout
- Spacious Open Concept Design With Oversized Bright & Sunny Rooms
- Taxes, Lot Size, Square Footage And Room Sizes Are To Be Confirmed
By The Buyers and their Agent!
- Situated In The Sought After Lorne Park School District With Easy Access
To QEW, Downtown, Airports And Go Stations. Close To Port Credit, Clarkson
Village, Shopping, Lake And Waterfront Trails. Existing Home, chattels
and fixtures and Buildings Being Sold In "As Is" Condition.
- Property is 84.86 X 133 Feet deep - irregular lot -nearly 110
wide at rear and nearly 140ft on west side of lot, property is subject
to a sewer easement and catch basin on west side -You
may click here for the Saginaw survey (pdf) (or see survey below)
- Date of original survey is just cut off showing home was built
in 1968 and MPAC shows home was built in 1968 and lot is total of 9309.99
- Great Family Home In Very Desirable Area of Lorne Park
- Fabulous Location Minutes To schools Parks, Schools, Great access
to QEW,Minutes walk to to Schools
& Transportation and all amenities!
This home is only
a short distance to parks and schools, elementary and separate schools, and
children's playgrounds and parks, Lorne Park and more.. this
area has most amenities you will ever need within a short distance!
Click on any of the pictures below
to see a larger photo
See a slide show for this property
Please send me more Real Estate information?
CALL MARK ARGENTINO @ (905) 828-3434
email Mark at email@example.com
||W/O To Yard
Where is this home on the Map?
Survey of the Property
click here for the Saginaw survey (pdf)
(Full Size with no mark ups on survey) Saginaw survey (pdf)
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
CALL MARK ARGENTINO @ (905) 828-3434
or email Mark @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Mississauga MLS Real Estate Properties & MLS.CA Homes for Sale | All Pages including Mississauga Real Estate Blog all maintained by email@example.com Copyright © A. Mark Argentino, P.Eng., Broker, RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc., Brokerage, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5M 7A1 (905) 828-3434 Google First created - Tuesday, July 16th, 1996 at 3:48:41 PM - Last Update of this website: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 8:21 AM
At this Mississauga, (Erin Mills, Churchill Meadows, Sawmill Valley, Credit
Mills and or Meadowvale ) Ontario, Canada Real Estate Homes and Property Internet
web site you will find relevant information to help you and your family.
Real Estate Market Watch Newsletter Why Subscribe? You will receive valuable Real Estate information on a monthly basis - such as: where to find the 'best' mortgage interest rates, Power of Sale Properties and graphs of current house price trends. Plus, you will pick up ideas, suggestions and excellent real estate advice when you sell or buy your next home.
Read Past Newsletters before you decide