Back to main menu
or phone Mark at 905-828-3434
Exclusively Listed 7016 Hickling Crescent, Meadowvale
- excellent property and area!
For sale and for rent at $1700 per month
or call at 905-828-3434 or see map for directions.
FEATURES OF THIS EXCELLENT HOME
- Great 4 bedroom detached home with double car garage in excellent area of Meadowvale
- You will likely spend a great deal of time in the large combined living and dining room area which features a walkout to rear deck and gardens - all backing southerly allowing for plenty of sunshine
- Excellent use of space in the kitchen with family size eat-in area
- Laminate flooring in the foyer, hallway and through to kitchen
and eat in area and living dining rooms
- Main floor features a wood burning fireplace
- Living room features a sliding glass door walkout to rear yard
- Combined L-shaped dining room allows for convenient and large group entertaining
- Master bedroom features large walk-to-wall closet with built-in shelving and mirrored closet doors
- Four bedrooms all with good size closets and mirrored closet doors all tastefully decorated
- Mostly finished basement recreation room
- The basement also features a 5th bedroom or office that is nearly completed, minor work plus ceiling
- The laundry area is slightly closed off to the recreation
- Nice front and rear landscaping featuring many mature trees, shrubs and gardens
- Outstanding large rear yard backing southerly with large 12x20ft deck and private gardens and plantings throughout the yard
- Double car garage with electric garage door opener plus remote controller, storage shelving area included
- Extra long driveway - easily fits two or more cars in drive plus two cars in garage - for a total of 4+ car parking
- Great home in an exceptional area of Meadowvale
EXTRAS AND UPGRADES INCLUDED:
- Fridge, Stove, Built-in dishwasher, washer and dryer
- Central Air conditioning
- Quality laminate flooring on most of main floor
- Powder room and 4 piece bath feature ceramic flooring
- All blinds, mini-blinds and window coverings are included
- Finished basement with recreation room with built-in custom shelving units and cupboards and nearly complete 5th bedroom/office
- Front foyer mirror and all bedroom mirrored closet doors are included
- All closet organizers, built-in shelving units and built-in shelves
- Purchaser to assume rental hot water tank
- All upgraded electric light fixtures included
- This home is approximately 28 years old and features low maintenance exterior windows
- Fully fenced yard - gated on one side
- This is a quality home that was built in 1981 (MPAC shows it was built
in 1984) and had new shingles recently installed
plus many other improvements and additions
- Nicely decorated throughout with wainscoting and borders
- Southerly rear exposure - plenty of sunshine - very deep lot
- Private rear yard and property in an established desirable neighbourhood
- A great family home!
POSSESSION DATE: 30 to 60 days - beginning to end of August
is fine - TBA - Flexible
LOT SIZE: 30 X 140.98 Feet, copy of survey available
Information from the MLS listing:
- Remarks For Clients: Excellent Value 4 Bdrm Detached With Double Garage In Highly Sought After Community In The Plum School District(+French Immersion School),Shows Very Well!Great Layout&Spacious Rooms!Beautiful Hardwood Look Laminate Floor In Living/Dr/Kit&Foyer!Huge Deep Southerly Backing Lot!New(06)12X20Deck,Close To Shops,Schools,Transportation,Park&Go,Well-Maintained,Newer Roof,Outstanding Neighbourhood&Schools,Spacious Eat-In Kitchen,Wood burning Corner Fireplace,Steps To Plum Tree Park
- Extras: Fridge,Stove,B/I Dishwasher(03),Washer,Dryer,Blinds,Central Air Conditioning,El.Grg.Opnr+Remote.&Pad!,New Gar Door&Front Door(04),5th Bedroom In Basement Almost Finished,Driveway Fits 4 Cars,Quiet Crescent-Backs Inside!
- Comments: Close To All Amenities And Near Shopping,Hiwghways 401/407/403,Schools&Daycare Fac.,Canadian Tire&Walmart&Box Stores,Child Safe Street,Pls.Att.Sch'b'to Offer,Easy To Show-Lockbox,Show&Sell!Awesome Street&Area - Walk To Schools&Shopping&Parks-Close To Meadowvale T.C.Hwys,Community Cntr.All Amenities, Move In Condition! Beautiful Gardens, Great Size Home - Many Features & Upgrades
Fantastic central Meadowvale location, minutes to parks, bike paths, ravine, the Meadowvale Town Centre with ultra modern library and Meadowvale community centre with indoor pool, minutes to highway 403, QEW, 407 or 401 and good access to Meadowvale and Lisgar GO Station and all amenities!
home is only a short distance to parks, public and separate elementary junior
and senior high schools, soccer field and children's playgrounds and parks,
minutes to the Meadowvale Town Centre and The Erin Mills Town Centre indoor regional shopping mall and
ultra-modern Erin Meadows community centre featuring indoor pool and library,
gyms and other amenities, The Credit Valley Hospital, Credit River
Conservation area and more. This area has most amenities you will ever need
within a short distance!
Back to Top
Floor Plans or room dimensions
||W/O To Yard
Back to Top
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
CALL MARK ARGENTINO @ (905) 828-3434
or email Mark @ email@example.com
Mississauga MLS Real Estate Properties & MLS.CA Homes for Sale | All Pages including Mississauga Real Estate Blog all maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright © A. Mark Argentino, P.Eng., Broker, RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc., Brokerage, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5M 7A1 (905) 828-3434 Google First created - Tuesday, July 16th, 1996 at 3:48:41 PM - Last Update of this website: Saturday, April 1, 2017 10:20 AM
At this Mississauga, (Erin Mills, Churchill Meadows, Sawmill Valley, Credit
Mills and - or Meadowvale ) Ontario, Canada Real Estate Homes and Property Internet
web site you will find relevant information to help you and your family.
Real Estate Market Watch Newsletter Why Subscribe? You will receive valuable Real Estate information on a monthly basis - such as: where to find the 'best' mortgage interest rates, Power of Sale Properties and graphs of current house price trends. Plus, you will pick up ideas, suggestions and excellent real estate advice when you sell or buy your next home.
Read Past Newsletters before you decide