Back to main menu
phone Mark at 905-828-3434
or call at 905-828-3434 or see map for directions.
Excellent family home located at 59 Rotunda Street near Chinguacousy road and north of Queen Street - beautiful 15 month new semi Detached Home
- This is a beautiful Semi Detached home that is very well cared for
- Available July 7th, flexible
- This is a large 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom 1620 square foot semi detached home
- It's immaculate and clean throughout
- Large front entrance to home from covered porch, leading into foyer with ceramic tiles and double door closet
- Features a main floor great room with sliding glass door walkout to rear patio and yard overlooking large park in rear of home, very private (fenced at rear with gate to future park)
- This home is only 15 months old, so everything is nearly new
- Outstanding kitchen with huge family size eat in area, filtered water and three high quality stainless steel appliances (fridge, stove and built-in dishwasher included)
- It's an open concept main level layout with large combined living and dining areas plus a small sitting area next to the stairs
- There is a step down to a lower level where there is a main floor powder room with pedestal sink and ceramics - Also on this level is the direct access door to the garage - this could be made into a separate entrance to the basement
- Oak stairs and pickets lead to second level
- Master bedroom features a beautiful 4 piece ensuite bathroom and large walk in closet, the master bedroom is very large and could easily accommodate big furniture and has enough room for a computer desk area too
- Other two bedrooms are good size with large closets
- All rooms in this home are large and most with double windows - this home is very bright throughout!
- Basement is unfinished and features a cold cellar, high efficiency gas furnace and hot water tank (purchaser to assume rental).
- The front load washer and dryer are also located in the basement and are included in the purchase price
- Centrally Located - Super Location Walk To Shopping, Bus Service Close, parks and children are bused to local schools
- Top quality extras and upgraded throughout this home
- Upgrades include quality ceramic tile flooring from entrance foyer through to kitchen breakfast area and kitchen, plus all bathrooms feature ceramic flooring, upgraded oak staircases and oak pickets
- Premium lot that backs on to large park area at rear - great for privacy and children
- This home is tastefully decorated throughout and feels very warm and cozy
- This is an awesome semi detached home that is immaculate and clean throughout
- Great Home And Area!
- Features from the mls listing: Excellent Family Home,Immaculate And Clean Throughout,Ceramics In Entrance&Foyer&Through To Kitchen & 2 Piece Bath + All Baths,Awesome Private Location,Backs Onto Large Park,Open Concept Home And Kitchen,Great Home And Area,Tastefully Decorated Throughout! Open Concept Living
Space, Kitchen Features Upgraded Cabinetry, Excellent Family Home, Great Location, Very Tasteful and neutral Decor Throughout, Ceramic Foyer, Kitchen, Sunken Powder Room! Awesome Area & Home Tastefully Decorated, Immaculate & Clean Throughout, master bedroom - 4Pce Ensuite Bath & W/I Closet
- Extras and Inclusions: Stainless Steel Fridge, Stove, B/I Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, All Blinds And Window Coverings, All Electric Light Fixtures, Approximately 1620 Sq ft,High Efficiency Furnace& Hot Water Tank (R),Cold Cellar,Security System,Very Bright Open Concept Home,Backs On To Park With Gate To Park! All Existing electric light fixtures, All Existing Blinds, R/I Central Vacuum
- Other Comments: Separate Entrance Door Through Garage, Dream Kitchen Open To Great Room, Very Spacious & Bright, Close To Large Shopping Plaza & Schools & Parks & All Amenities,Only 15 Months New, Awesome Home, Quiet Crescent, Close To
Parks & Trails & Schools & Shopping, Great Opportunity For Young Professionals, Immaculate & Clean Thru-Out, Quick Access To highways, Flexible Closing, Bright
Open Concept - Large rooms
- Fantastic central Brampton location, minutes to parks, 10 minutes to major shopping
plaza within walking distance, only minutes to all amenities!
Back to Top
This home is only a short distance to parks and schools, elementary and
separate schools, soccer fields and children's playgrounds and parks, large shopping center, Conservation
area and more, this area has most amenities you will ever need within a
Back to Top
Click on any of the pictures below
for a larger photo
Back to Top
Floor plan or measurements
||W/O To Yard
||Family Size Kitchen
||4 Pc Ensuite
Where is this home on the Map?
See this home on google maps
This link will take you directly to the google map for this property
Back to Top
Survey of the Property
- I can
fax you or email you a copy of the survey of this property, please contact
me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top
Mississauga MLS Real Estate Properties & MLS.CA Homes for Sale | All Pages including Mississauga Real Estate Blog all maintained by email@example.com Copyright © A. Mark Argentino, P.Eng., Broker, RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc., Brokerage, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5M 7A1 (905) 828-3434 Google First created - Tuesday, July 16th, 1996 at 3:48:41 PM - Last Update of this website: Friday, December 1, 2017 10:13 PM
At this Mississauga, (Erin Mills, Churchill Meadows, Sawmill Valley, Credit
Mills and - or Meadowvale ) Ontario, Canada Real Estate Homes and Property Internet
web site you will find relevant information to help you and your family.
Real Estate Market Watch Newsletter Why Subscribe? You will receive valuable Real Estate information on a monthly basis - such as: where to find the 'best' mortgage interest rates, Power of Sale Properties and graphs of current house price trends. Plus, you will pick up ideas, suggestions and excellent real estate advice when you sell or buy your next home.
Read Past Newsletters before you decide