|SELLER Information Centre (Below are 19 Quick Links to Help You)|
|OVERVIEW||Pricing Strategies||Marketing Plan|
|20 Questions||Marketing Strategy||Showings|
|Why use a Realtor?||Exciting||79 Ideas $|
|Flow Chart||How I will Help||Mistakes to AVOID|
|Why Mark?||Price Graph||5 TRUTHS|
The Majority of prospect activity on a new listing occurs in the early period of marketing. This happens because real estate agents maintain an inventory of active prospects that have been cultivated over time.
When a home is newly listed, real estate agents will arrange for the buyers to see it. Once this "actively looking" group has seen the property, showing activity decreases to only those buyers that are new to the market.
For this reason it is important that sellers have their home in the best condition and at the best price at first exposure to the market.
Real Estate, Homes for sale, Agents, Realtors, Houses, Residential in Mississauga
If you are thinking of selling your real estate and/or have a home you need to sell or need the servieces of a a professional agent, calling Realtors on their houses and residential listings, do you require a single family, condominium, townhouse listing search through the multiple listings database, then you have come to the right place!
How to establish an effective List Price
When you sell, let's do it in order, First Things First.
- The first step is to help you establish a list price that is the TOP market value. This value should not be too high, as your home will not sell. We do this by having a thorough understanding of the market value. What is the Market Value of your home? This is critical and I will prepare a personal market analysis on your home, as the first step. I can prepare this analysis similar to a certified appraisal. This ensures your comfort and confidence in working together to achieve this important first goal.
- How much higher than average market value depends on my efforts placed on marketing and promotion, accessibility of your home, the current state of the market and motivating the buyers.
- My clients are his top priority. I am willing to go that extra mile and do whatever it takes to help you get top dollar. My detailed style comes from my Professional Engineering background and is evident in all the work I do for you. My 16 point marketing plan is second to none. Even after your home is sold, Mark does not "drop the ball" and continues to treat you like the valuable customer you are.
- With more than eighteen years experience, I am committed to offering you the highest standards of professional service and advice. You will see that I thoroughly enjoy working with people and dedicate myself to getting you the best possible price through strong marketing and professional negotiation skills.
- You will find me professional, reliable and enthusiastic in my endeavor to serve you well.
- E-mail me or call me at the office at 905-828-3434 You can always ask for your free quick market analysis over the Internet.
Excellent, I am ready for an online evaluation
You are at the first step of the Selling Process, click Next to continue and read all the steps when selling your home
Mississauga MLS Real Estate Properties & MLS.CA Homes for Sale | All Pages including Mississauga Real Estate Blog all maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright © A. Mark Argentino, P.Eng., Broker, RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc., Brokerage, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5M 7A1 (905) 828-3434 Google First created - Tuesday, July 16th, 1996 at 3:48:41 PM - Last Update of this website: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:51 PM
At this Mississauga, (Erin Mills, Churchill Meadows, Sawmill Valley, Credit Mills and or Meadowvale ) Ontario, Canada Real Estate Homes and Property Internet web site you will find relevant information to help you and your family.
|You will receive valuable Real Estate information on a monthly basis - such as: where to find the 'best' mortgage interest rates, Power of Sale Properties and graphs of current house price trends. Plus, you will pick up ideas, suggestions and excellent real estate advice when you sell or buy your next home.
Read Past Newsletters before you decide